Monday, April 28, 2008

Back to work...

After a whirlwind trip to Toronto, then follow that up with one of the most boring NFL drafts in recent memory - I'm ready to get back to work.
Toronto and March Entertainment was awesome - lots of work done, and new work to do.

So here's what I'm up to this week:
-Finish animation for new CollegeHumor project (Due to air Thursday)
-Continue building pitch for Nickelodeon
-Discuss new pilot with JustForLaughs.com
-Rework storyline for March Entertainment pilot
-Various freelance design and animation projects

8 comments:

lemony said...

what about CU 13 man???
you gots too much work on your face, your getting away from the original thing....

Mike P. said...

CU 13 doesn't keep the electricity on.

If you want to pay my bills while I animate CU 13, please do.

lemony said...

Sooo if i pay your bills...What's innit for me? I mean we can sort of make a little deal see, meah,
Yeah thatd be great yeah,
Now Michael, which pill will you take? Blue or red? it's your choice meah.

Tyler Glaze said...

I think that the new cartoons you have been doing are quite good. Im not bitter at all about not seeing new CU episodes. If anything, we are getting more cartoons than we were when it was just CU. There are like 1-2 shows a month compared to 1 every 6 months.
Keep the electricity on Mike. We are all enjoying it.

Mike P. said...

You'd be getting your precious CU13, lemony. As for your pills, me no likey either one.

Thanks Glaze, I like em too. I think we're going to be producing 2 CH shorts per month as soon as June...so we'll see how that goes.

Anonymous said...

truthfully, I'd be just as happy with CU podcasts if that were any easier then writing/animating/voicing new CU eps.

Though I am guessing that is much of a time strain for you guys, as doing the work for CU eps.

Finchy said...

Ill be happy no matter what, you guys make me laugh whatever you do.

And thats all that matters :-)

lemony said...

Meah, see!