Thursday, October 11, 2007

It truly is Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

Does anybody know how the whole Peanut Butter Jelly Time thing started? I always wonder how something this dumb ends up becoming common knowledge. Fire = Hot. Water = Wet. Banana Suit = Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

Andy provided me with some links to help illustrate my point.
**Update** Andy found the explaination

This guy does crack me up though...


I think this one is the original? I could be wrong...


My personal favorite...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The guy in the suite killed me. Comedy thy name is Peanut Butter Jelly Time. If you don't mind I'm going to add that to mt site: www.whitecygnus.com . Iron-Chrome out.

cueball939 said...

I remember watching that crap on Newgrounds with your stuff back in the day. People just took sprites and crazy music and throw it together. That banana phone animation was one of my favorites... I should really go to newgrounds more often.