Friday, October 12, 2007

Impressive AND useless.



You get the point after about 10 seconds, but it goes on for about 3 minutes. I will say it's impressive, but I can't think of one possible use for this. Is it a game?

The only real use for this is to do it at a party, impress a girl that you like, but then she realizes that you spend way too much time practicing this, so she goes home with the jerk who has been ignoring her all night.

**NOTE** I like how he feels the need to dramatically leave the scene after each trick. "Impressed? I know. I'll just leave you in awe."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That shit is weird...who figures out that they can do that anyway?

Anonymous said...

this is just like that cup stacking fad that was popular a year or two ago, I just can comprehend who sits there and goes "you know I am pretty good at stacking objects, its time to take this talent on the road for the world to see"

least thats how I think these things start

Anonymous said...

I'll bet it's not even that hard, but no one knows because only 10 people have ever sat down to get decent at it.

cueball939 said...

I think that is pretty impressive! But that did go on for quite a while. And he did do allot of emo style looks in the camera!