Thursday, August 21, 2008

NEW BLOG

Okay, so I'm about 95% done with the new blog over at tumblr. I wanted to get the look as close as possible to this one, and I think it's good for now. I'll probably make changes later on.

I was doing some posts on there little by little...I forget who found it while I was building it, but they managed to leave the first comments. Those were lost though. Sorry about that whoever that was.

NEW BLOG


This blog will still be up, I'll just stop making posts to it. There's a link on the new blog that leads to this old one.

If anybody knows about CSS code, I need some help getting the header to be a link. Seems like basic html, but something isn't right

2 comments:

jkkmmck said...

So where the heck is the "NEW" blog?? arggh!!! URL!!!

Mike P. said...

It's linked on the main site...and in THIS VERY POST!
Click on "NEW BLOG"