Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More updates

Yesterday's CollegeHumor meeting went well. Got to meet a lot of the writers and we cranked out a ton of funny ideas to build on for months to come.

I've started on our next CH skit already (We wrote this one) it's quick and funny, and hopefully I can get it done before the end of the month so you can enjoy it sooner.

Today I'm handling some freelance design stuff, and a lot of writing

Here's a pretty cool Nike video...they always seem to have innovative advertising

12 comments:

lemony said...

That is such an awesome commercial!
I should tape a cam to my head, I'm always wondering what I'm doing at this moment or what i did yesterday. Very clever,

Unknown said...

cool

Finchy said...

this ad's on all the time here in the england, but the season ends soon :-'( no more football(soccer) over the summer boooooooo.

its a shame Americans hate the sport, if you guys did give a crap you would probably have one of the best teams in the world like brazil.

maby nike will do an american football version of the ad, cant see why not.

Finchy said...

oi, lemonman. i just looked at the other page. whats this "giving away your email" and then a blogger named oddly named "finch" saying he can animate, i said that a few weeks ago on a past blog. strange hmmmm.

dont try pose as me.... im finchy. not finch.

Tyler Glaze said...

Impostors on the CU blog. Its come down to that. w t f.

Anonymous said...

lawlz0rz!!1!

lemony said...

I never did such thing, because someone is alredy posing as inposter of me!! I'll catch you!

Anonymous said...

who would try to imposter your gay ass, I mean seriously your comments are already retarded enough.

lemony said...

Fuck you! You self-fucking-piece-of-fapping
-to-gay-
magazines-douche-dick!!

Mike P. said...

enough impostering...it's dumb.

lemony said...

Thank you Michael.

Anonymous said...

Sweet commercial, and looking at other posts looks like you gotta hell of a lot work on your shoulders, good luck dude.