Monday, March 24, 2008

Laser Chase!

One of my cats Charlie needs to lose some weight, so we're constantly looking for toys so he can get some exercise. Well, I got him the "Laser Chase" laser pointer - it's like crack for cats. Once they see that little red laser dot on the floor, they'll do anything possible to try and catch it and kill it. So it works great, helped Charlie lose half a pound...But even better than watching my cats twitch like crack heads when the laser isn't on, is the packaging for Laser Chase

Nothing special at first, but there are 2 things that really bring the package together


1. This man shooting lasers out of his hands trying to kill his cat and dog



2. It says it's great for all pets...even fish, birds and lizards. So naturally they picked the most common household fish/bird/lizard...or Shark, Owl and Dinosaur.


Andy recently got a laser pointer as well for his cats - but he upgraded to some sort of Gatling Gun/MegaMan looking model with all these different filters on the front for different shapes.

10 comments:

Ryan said...

I had a great easter myself torturing my grandmother's cats with a laser pointer. Man that's some good fun.

Anonymous said...

How many people have sharks as pets? for that matter, a T-rex?

lemony said...

Yeh i had a T-rex once, shame, he died of botulism. i used to laser the shit out of him aswell ah those fun times.

Anonymous said...

just the best packaging Ive ever seen. I'm sure the microsoft word clipart library that they used for this entire package has a fish that doesnt look like something out of deep blue.

Too bad about Uconn. I'm still in it though. Get my prize ready! (Until NC beats kansas that is)

Anonymous said...

my dad used a laser thing yesterday making their boxer dog all crazy chasing it for a long time. I used a laser pointer a couple months ago with my raptor, but I had accidentally pointed at an old lady and he ripped her arm off. I had to get rid of him and the pointer. :(

cueball939 said...

Well sir, me and my owl/shark/ dinosaur will be taking our business else where. Good day!

Anonymous said...

finally, a quality product to keep my owls and dinosaurs entertained.

Anonymous said...

That's a well done post!

funny shit.

Yeah my cats are stealing VCRs left and right for their laser fix.

I keep telling them that nobody uses VCRs anymore and where are they finding them?!

Anonymous said...

lazorz! pew pew!

Anonymous said...

Why is the guy running in the pic.
it makes himelook even more like a super villian what with only being a shadow and all.