Wednesday, February 20, 2008

For tomorrow

-If we can manage it, we'll do a podcast
-Meeting up with Facebook Dave!!! The latest CU Intern!!!
-Then finish off the day by directing Will Sasso for his lines in CS 13
-Also had a phone meeting with Nickelodeon today, very cool stuff going on, more on that later.

Saw Juno last week. Great movie, great soundtrack - I suggest checking out both of them.

Finally, I think Kitchen Nightmares (one of my secret favorite shows) is filming in my town. Luckily I've never eaten at the restaurant he's fixing up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mike but Juno was the most annoyingly pretentious movie I've ever seen. I think the Oscar committee wanted to seem "hip" so that's why it got nominated for Best Picture. For a really great movie you need to check out Michael Clayton, which deserves it's nominations for sure.

Mike P. said...

I thought the characters were great- Juno was a bit overdone with her snappy remarks and stuff, but with movies like this I can really appreciate the small things like some of the subtle cinematography, the use of music, etc. I honestly could give two shits that it's up for an Oscar, that's not why I wanted to watch it. I'm sure Clayton is really good i'll eventually rent it.

Anonymous said...

sooo by saying, you're lucky you've never eaten there is that you didn't want them to see how you savagely attack your food mike?

cueball939 said...

Meh, I saw Michael Clayton as a free preview months ago (same with Juno), and I think Juno was better. But I guess it would be hard to compare a funny little comedy versus a big budget drama. In the end I could definitely watch Juno a couple more times without getting bored, but Clayton had a few nice twists and I'm done.

Duder said...

Nickelodeon hey! Well Done!!