Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What I'm up to today

Mike G is coming down later today and we'll be working on various stuff, including the CU12 script. I'll also be starting on the CS12 character art. Should be doing a podcast tomorrow.

On a different note, I was just at Espn.com and found this picture. It's from the BCS National Championship game between LSU and Ohio State. I didn't really care who won (LSU did), I was kind of routing for LSU, then Ohio State - blah blah blah. But look at the LSU fans in this picture - Have you ever seen a bigger collection of "Our team won! Don't you want to punch me in the face!" Fans in your life?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

god the guy on the right gave the priceless čome on, you know you wanna punch me!'' face

Anonymous said...

I'm not really surprised LSU won. Ohio can't even spell Ohio. I couldn't find the picture, but their four man flag team spelled out "OOHI". Impressive.

Duder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duder said...

All eligible for the "Biggest Douche In The Univers" award!

crivelliman said...

Dude, that guy on the right embodies the term: "Douchecock."

Unknown said...

I know everyone is over looking the fact that this is the only time you've really wanted to hit a woman in the face. Don't get mad at me - I just saying what everyone was thinking.

Anonymous said...

how the hell did they not get killed lol?

Anonymous said...

Killing them only makes them stronger... somehow.