Monday, January 7, 2008

What I'm up to today...

-Gotta finish up Clock Suckers 12 script and start on the artwork
-Lots of little freelance projects to tie up
-3 phone call meetings with clients

I watched Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End last night. The whole series is pretty imaginative and the special effects are seemless - But after the first one, these movies couldn't be more confusing. Me and Hollie had to piece together at least 60% of the movie with all the different plots and who's on who's side, etc. I think they tried to keep out doing the previous movie by adding more and more plots and characters, etc - It's like if you took the plots from the first 3 Star Wars movies and put them into one...Then made 2 more...and added 400 more characters.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

are these 3 clients you're going to see are women?

Mike P. said...

Yes, 3 hot phone call meetings

Finchy said...

Davy Jones looks awesome in the films, but yes, the 2nd and 3rd films are very very confusing.

A hot phone call meeting, don't they have hot lines that cost $20 a minute for that???

Mike P. said...

Yeah Davy Jones and his crew look awesome...except for Turner's dad...kinda lame-ish.

I'm actually the one charging $20 per minute. Yes, I'm that sexy.

Unknown said...

I found your hotline number at a bus stop, Its 1-866-PARKERS. The dozen time I've called already I got Mike, Andy and the jamaican lady from Pirates. She said she had to go because of crabs(what was up with that part anyways?!?)

crivelliman said...

WTF is Calypso saying when she's all huge?

My nomination is: "I'm gonna crab!" Then the other pirates are like "What did she say?"

BOOOSH! She turns into existential crabs.

Duder said...

I fucking loved the crazy Jack Sparrows, and Kieth Richards was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAf-idhAbyE

Anonymous said...

*homer grr*

Anonymous said...

Pirates 2 and 3 sucked! I stand by the 1st one but everyone after that was a waste of my life and money. The I almost walked out of the theater when the marriage began durring the final epic battle.

Also seriously WTF was with that stupid Calipso story? and crabs......... soooo may crabs....

Anonymous said...

i hate crabs...