Thursday, January 3, 2008

iPhone

So I picked up an iPhone the other day...it's a pretty disgusting piece of machinery. Everything I need/want it to do, they've already figured out how to do it and make it easy for you. The only issue I had was sending outgoing mail, but I think that was more to do with my ISP than anything else...

It's also got a decent camera on it. It managed to take the scariest photo of my cat Charlie ever imagined. I did zero photoshop work to this photo. He looks like when in Batman Begins and the Scarecrow is hallucinating and sees Batman all scary...Charlie looks like that.

Oh and it also makes telephone calls.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY GOD!
that thing can do telephone calls as well?!
i love technology man!

P.S. never knew Charlie was in Batman Begins, but oh well.

Anonymous said...

did you have to sign some ridiculous contract?

Mike P. said...

No it's a standard 2-year contract - which I've always signed with my other phones. My old plan was $60 per month - this new plan is $65 per month with unlimited data. It's pretty sweet

Anonymous said...

I think he meant a contract to get Charlie in that movie! XD Ask him what Christian Bale is like for me.

Finchy said...

i would love the phone, but here in england its ridiculously over priced.

And now Replacing Robin as Bat mans new side kick...BAT CAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, well if that's standard than that's good. And you don't have to buy a separate iPod. In Canada, we have no such thing as unlimited data. It was a choice between that or Health Care :P

PS: I hope for you that the predictions are wrong and that Apple isn't about to put out new and improved iPhones in like 2 weeks.

Mike P. said...

Oh I can pretty much guarantee that new iPhones will come out tomorrow. Any time I buy a new apple product, a better, less expensive version comes out right away.

Anonymous said...

lol owned...

Duder said...

I had to buy my phone twice. I had it for less than 24 hours and it got stolen from work. I went back to the same store and the guy was like "Jackpot"!

Anonymous said...

Didn't have to buy my phone, was given it. Twice. Don't use it much though.