Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Models Models Models

It's 1:00pm on a Tuesday and I quickly flip through some channels...here's what I find:
Channel 51: E! "Miami Models"
Channel 52: VH1 "America's Most Smartest Model"
Channel 53: MTV "America's Next Top Model"

A few years ago every channel had a show about gay people, then interior design, building motorcycles, retarded game shows, then fashion design, tattoo shops, chefs, and now I guess models are new "fad" that TV will take advantage of and then leave behind once they get bored of it.

I really hope the writers strike ends soon so they can save TV from more of these shows.

Either that or I will make a show about a gay motorcylce shop that redesigns tattoo shops against a bunch of super model chefs for 10 million dollars.

No podcast today, Andy isn't feeling so good. We should be able to do one of Thursday.

Keep watching and voting for Clock Suckers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for them to bring back 'Til Death or whatever! XD
I am really pissed that Heroes got cut short though! If you didn't watch it last night... totally did not see that coming!

Mike P. said...

I didn't see it coming either!! Mostly because I've yet to watch Heroes.

I'll probably get the 1st season on Netflix.

lemony said...

shit i gotta catch that smarter model bit XD
FUCKIN A DUDEZZZ XDDD

Anonymous said...

andy u wussy tryin to play off sick ill show you!
ill throw ma shuriken cds at you!!

Anonymous said...

Lawl.......i noticed the same thing today?! weird I never really flip those channels either and there was like 3 or 4 model related shows.

Man our brains do eerily work alike

Anonymous said...

I'm still not entirely convinced you're two people. Either 1 or 3, but not 2.

Finchy said...

they play that shit here in England to "Britain's next top model"

all just skinny up tight scanks trying to get paid to do nothing.

GET REAL JOB'S!!!

"stupid spoiled whores"

Anonymous said...

i agree with finchy!
DAMN YOU BRITTNEY FANS!!